- 1 or 2 pounds ground beef
- Half of a red, yellow and green pepper
- A splash of milk
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs (I used a few pieces of bread and toasted it on the oven, and crumbled)
- 1 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
2. Put ground beef into a big bowl, add chopped onions, peppers and corn, add whisked milk and egg, breadcrumbs, and grill seasoning
3. In a small bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, salsa and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour half to 3/4 of the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix. Mix the meatloaf together with your hands or spoon.
5. Use a large ice cream scoop or spoon to put the meat into the muffin tin.
This is a meal we both love because it is so hearty and warm feeling. Makes you feel like you are having a nice filing home cooked meal. i "invented" it years ago, and we still often make it.
This recipe will make enough food for supper for 2 of us, lunch for Alan and then we freeze the rest for another night.
4. Mix all together with tomato sauce, warm, and serve!