About Me

Alberta, Canada
What's My Deal? - - - There is so much to say, but I will give you the basics in regards to this blog. I am a Canadian 20 something woman married to a wonderful man, and we are the parents to our wondeful son who was born in the fall of 2010. As you will read, I am a supporter of breastfeeding, baby wearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, and so much more, but mostly learning about babies! Oh, and I also love reading blogs and playing jigsaw online!!! I blog to share things that I have learned, read, heard and experienced.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet my Son: Sutton William Bond

I was going to do a post on Thursday night (Nov 18), but wanted to wait until Friday to update a picture of me at 40 weeks exactly....I didn't ever get the photo of my pregnant belly, but I did get a photo of my son!

Sutton William Bond
Born: Friday, November 19,2010
Time: 10:45am
Weight: 6lbs, 5oz
Length: 18.5"

I am currently typing with 1 hand as I am nursing, so I will share his birth story and our experience at a later date. For now, I will just share some photos!!

Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. What a nice looking family you guys make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Congrats again! Wish I was there to hold and snuggle him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Can't wait to hold him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sutton is adorable and you all look great :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete