About Me

Alberta, Canada
What's My Deal? - - - There is so much to say, but I will give you the basics in regards to this blog. I am a Canadian 20 something woman married to a wonderful man, and we are the parents to our wondeful son who was born in the fall of 2010. As you will read, I am a supporter of breastfeeding, baby wearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, and so much more, but mostly learning about babies! Oh, and I also love reading blogs and playing jigsaw online!!! I blog to share things that I have learned, read, heard and experienced.

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm such a tease!!!

As you can tell, my blog title is a tease....I have few adventures! The ones I do have might not be worth posting on the Internet!!!
I've been quite busy the last few weeks!  Last weekend was very busy, buy it was a great weekend, and the weather was beautiful.  Kobe had a play date, and not only did he play with another puppy, but he played with 2 boys who are 3 and 7 years old!  He is getting much better around kids now!

This weekend will be very busy, and I will be concentrating on things that I have been neglecting for so long.

Here is my list of To-Do's for the weekend.
1.  Dog Park - both days!
2.  Laundry...all of it, even the 2 baskets of misc. items that I no longer wear, or simply cannot purge.
3.  All the cleaning...all rooms....from top to bottom.
4.  Go through 4 chapters in my course...oh god, I am falling asleep already just thinking about it!!!
5.  Clean up the yard...which means spread the snow around so it melts quicker, and clean poo, although, I will prob leave this for Alan!
6.  Watch hours of Home Reno Shows!!!
7.  Not tell Alan the Boat Show is on, as he will only be reminded that he planned this weekend to go and get our boat from storage.  I don't think the roads will be accessible yet though!
8.  Re-arrange the livingroom????? (With limited space...I need a designer,!!!)

Aside from everything I plan on doing, the task of completing might be slim.  Alan has the weekend off and Monday and Tuesday as well so maybe I will leave some stuff for him.  Although, I am sure we could leave it for another week.  At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter if the house has been vaccumed or the dishes done.  (Oh and you know how I hate doing dishes...well, I still do, but I think that I hate loading and unloading the dishwasher even more!  I really want to move the microwave elsewhere, so I have some more counter space where I want it!)

We also have a dinner date with friends on Saturday.  We haven't seem them since before Christmas, so it will be great to chat and have some girly drinks as we normally do with them!!!!

BUT....I seriously MUST do some chapters for my course this weekend, and the coming week.  I am a "little" behind though, so that is discouraging!!!  I hate catch-up!  I do look forward to sitting outside and studying though!  I am starting my summer before spring has even sprung!!!

Have a good weekend y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a long list of chores Cinderella!
    What course are you doing?

    ReplyDelete