About Me

Alberta, Canada
What's My Deal? - - - There is so much to say, but I will give you the basics in regards to this blog. I am a Canadian 20 something woman married to a wonderful man, and we are the parents to our wondeful son who was born in the fall of 2010. As you will read, I am a supporter of breastfeeding, baby wearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, and so much more, but mostly learning about babies! Oh, and I also love reading blogs and playing jigsaw online!!! I blog to share things that I have learned, read, heard and experienced.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update from my iPad!!!

Well, I splurged today and bought an iPad. I love it. Seriously, I love it so much. I love the noises it makes when my fingers hit the screen. It's a great sound.
I had thought about buying one a while ago, but decided against it as I was anti Apple. But a friend had commented that she used hers while nursing her child. I have a BlackBerry so I always use that but sometimes I want a larger screen. I saw a commercial last night and said that I wanted one. I got my EI payment finally. Backdated for 2 months. Yay! AND I didn't get a "Push Present"' so this is how I am justifying it. So, happy iPad day to me. I am still learning how to use it, the hardest part was turning it on, and then a friend told me that I had to set up an iTunes account.
Let me know if you have any good advice or apps to download!

No comments:

Post a Comment