About Me

Alberta, Canada
What's My Deal? - - - There is so much to say, but I will give you the basics in regards to this blog. I am a Canadian 20 something woman married to a wonderful man, and we are the parents to our wondeful son who was born in the fall of 2010. As you will read, I am a supporter of breastfeeding, baby wearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, and so much more, but mostly learning about babies! Oh, and I also love reading blogs and playing jigsaw online!!! I blog to share things that I have learned, read, heard and experienced.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Band of Bonds

Wow, what a musical family we have here! Music time is very fun! Sutton lays on the floor holding his rattle and banging it off Sophie The Giraffe (who we call Gus) and his cloth diaper. So, at once he is rattling, squeaking and banging. I sing, and Alan dances,and by dancing I mean bopping his head. It's a lot of fun for us all. Sutton also blows spit bubbles which creates a really funny noise!
What a wonderful afternoon!

1 comment: