About Me

Alberta, Canada
What's My Deal? - - - There is so much to say, but I will give you the basics in regards to this blog. I am a Canadian 20 something woman married to a wonderful man, and we are the parents to our wondeful son who was born in the fall of 2010. As you will read, I am a supporter of breastfeeding, baby wearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, and so much more, but mostly learning about babies! Oh, and I also love reading blogs and playing jigsaw online!!! I blog to share things that I have learned, read, heard and experienced.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Me & Photos

We celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary yesterday.  It was a great day!  Alan had the day off, so I left the house...sans baby...for a few hours and got my hair cut and coloured!  It was nice to get my  hair done and not have to nurse a baby at the same time.  And I drove the car too, which was fun.

Later we went to East Side Mario's for dinner.  We hadn't been in so long as they not common here, and it is no longer my favourite restaurant.  Still was a great time out though.

Photos:

Here we are out for dinner!!!  The kids behind us were spying on us the whole time! You can also see my new short hair, the colour is the same as always!



When we got home, I started baking!  (See the recipe section for all the tasty details!)  Sutton is a very good helper!  I had to wash 10 utensils I didn't actually use myself...actually, I still have to wash them!  haha



So cute!  Little sleepers!



Naked Time is Sutton's favourite time!  Mine too, he is so soft, and I can't stop touching his perfect skin.  He loves to be free, and kick and roll around!



Playing with his lovie!



He has that expression that says "Really Mom, the car seat again...."



3 comments:

  1. Naked babies are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie PearlyMarch 31, 2011

    Ya those are wonderful photos, Pearly. You're such a cute housewife in the apron!
    And Sutton is so cute naked.
    He seriously looks so much like you its unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sutton is so super cute! Freddie has the same giraffe as Sutton.
    Hope you enjoyed your 3 year anniversary! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete